The Burbs. Radass. 80’s. Flick. FYI This aint a movie review. It’s me doing my 7 sin-ton-says. (7 sentences – for people who can’t read code)
Why do I like this movie?
1. Welp, cause it awesome. It’s dark and it’s funny. I can smugly relate to that.
2. The sardine scene kills my funny femur bone every time.
3. Every neighbor in the burbs has a set of issues. I’m all about issues right now. I think it’s healthy and wise to admit to having issues. I am about sick of fake flakes as of late. But that’s for another blog entry….
4. Tom Hanks / Ray Peterson is obsessed. I can relate to obsessive behavior.
5. Ray Peterson’s obsessive behavior finally pays off. I can relate to that, too.
6. I think Corey
Fieldman Feldman was actually in a place of liking himself in this film. Which is a really cool thing for him.
7. A secret: I may love unicorns, orchids and most things that sparkle, but I have always felt like a Klopek at heart.