1. Leather journal that smells divine.
2. Magically used to write out my intentions, goals, wishes, desires, and other crafty banter.
3. I saw this Xact journal a few months back and wanted it. To the max.
4. X-statik to now have it.
5. Love the unlined thick papers snuggled deep inside the bind.
6. This journal is a great match with incense wafting in the air.
7. After this blog entry, I am going to write, play and get intimate with my new journal friend.
Page 13 Tree ~ textured on canvas, acrylic paints, vintage book pages. ♥
Orange is my power color this season. I have never really given the color orange a second thought, but somewhere out of the brilliant sunlight, KA-POWIE, all I see is the color orange. I am drawn to it. I feel like I need it. I wear it when I can. When I go thrift storin’ I head straight to the orange blouse section. I want to paint my toe nails orange while drinking an iced Orange Crush.
Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. Lady luck’s color is orange.
While red is associated with fiery heat, orange is associated with the benign warmth of the sun. A dynamic color to be sure, orange offers a more thoughtful control than explosive red. Curiosity is a driving characteristic of orange, and with it comes exploration of new things.
Put some orange in your life when you want:
- to spice things up when you feel time is dragging
- to become more involved in something
- to increase creativity
- relief from things becoming too serious
Wearing orange during times of stress, or shock can help to balance your emotions. It can bring about the willingness to embrace new ideas with enjoyment and a sense of exploration and creative play.