remembering when i was a christian teen. i spent some thyme reading books on “why” the occult was “harmful” – i was obviously drawn 2 the occult and that was my only way of reading what i could about the subject.
now i am kind of pissed off when i think about it.
the things that were written in those books were complete lies.
teas, potions, salves, magical bath thyme rituals, you name it! i have my own homespun lavender this season! sweet lavender + provence lavender!!!
sweet little thing i found on my metropad balcony.
My thyme to let things be, detach, break old mind-sets and just plain rest.
Waning Moon, you seem quiet, but you serve a purpose in my life and I love you.
My Book of Scallywaif
1. Leather journal that smells divine.
2. Magically used to write out my intentions, goals, wishes, desires, and other crafty banter.
3. I saw this Xact journal a few months back and wanted it. To the max.
4. X-statik to now have it.
5. Love the unlined thick papers snuggled deep inside the bind.
6. This journal is a great match with incense wafting in the air.
7. After this blog entry, I am going to write, play and get intimate with my new journal friend.